With changes to data handling coming into effect from 25th May 2018, (GDPR), below is some further information around this.
The information I gather from clients is intended to ensure that the information you submit, remains private and is only used for the purposes outlined below. All information is processed and stored through GDPR-compliant methods.
- Under no circumstances will I sell or pass on your information to any third party unless the law states otherwise.
- Your information will be held confidentially and not shared with anyone else. Once the information is no longer needed it will be shredded.
- Records held on a computer system are password protected and emails deleted when a query is expired.
- You are able to view any information I have about you at any given time. If you want to see this please email me at [email protected]
- If there are any changes to any information about you and the data you have provided me with, it’s your responsibility to ensure that you update this. Please do by emailing me at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
The information I hold if you decide to take a course with me is used for the following reasons:
- customising my course to suit you
- communicating with you via email, social media or telephone when not in class
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me to analyse data about web page traffic and improve my website in order to adjust areas of my website to suit my customers. I only use this information for analytical purposes and this is then erased. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers will automatically accept cookies, but you can normally modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you would rather.
If there are any areas of this policy you do not agree with then do not share any information with me.
If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for promotional purposes and birth stories, and you would like me to remove this data, please email me at XXXXXXXX and I will remove/delete your data within 14 days of your request, and provide confirmation.